Job Title: Software Engineer (MLOps) Remote
Description: Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced Software Engineer (MLOps) to join its team to work with a US company.
The project is the creation of new solutions, such as intelligent personal assistants for enterprise engineers. These are SaaS solutions that operate with data and knowledge sources, analyzing them and using them to solve specific problems.
The customer is a company that provides the financial sector and various business areas with necessary analytical services, including data, expertise, and technology for making daily decisions.
Tech stack on the project: Python, ML APIs, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Azure/AWS/Google Cloud, MLflow, Kubeflow, Apache Airflow, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, Splunk.
– Designing, preparing, and developing an environment in AWS Cloud and Bare Metal servers simultaneously;
– Developing scalable and reliable ML infrastructure components to facilitate the deployment of ML models;
– Making ML models available in the form of APIs;
– Operationalizing models on AWS infrastructure;
– Creating scalable automated processes for the large-scale deployment of ML models;
– Developing systems to monitor the ML model performance.
– Experience in deploying ML APIs/containers – such as Docker, Kubernetes, or OpenShift – to the public cloud (Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud) and ML lifecycle platforms (MLflow, Kubeflow, Apache Airflow) for 1+ years;
– Experience in designing data processing pipelines using Kafka, Elasticsearch, and Kibana;
– Knowledge of any tool for logging and monitoring, such as Grafana, Prometheus, Splunk, etc.;
– Strong software engineering skills and experience with Python;
– Level of English – Intermediate.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
– Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
– We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
– We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
– Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
– There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
– Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
We invite you to join our team!
The post Software Engineer (MLOps) Remote appeared first on BudapestJobs.net .