Job Title: Project Manager
Description: Andersen, an international IT outsourcing company, invites a Project Manager to work on an eCommerce project for one of our US partners.
We offer you to join our large team consisting of 150+ technical and certified Project Managers.
The customer is a fast-growing US company that builds and rebuilds front-end applications using the latest frameworks, optimizes websites, and adds a fresh presentation layer on top of existing websites. In addition to traditional product development, the company has developed a unique platform that makes it possible to upgrade websites or deploy mobile versions in a matter of weeks.
– Taking responsibility for the development of additional features and implementation of a new framework;
– Defining project goals, objectives, and deliverables;
– Forming and managing project resources;
– Assessing the duration of work, drawing up a critical path, and assessing and describing risks;
– Establishing clear communication and decision-making processes and monitoring the project progress;
– Participating in the analysis and resolution of technical, resource, and project integration challenges;
– Managing project stakeholder expectations;
– Proactively managing project changes, identifying potential risks/crises, and forming risk response plans.
– Experience as a Project Manager for 2+ years;
– Experience with Agile/Scrum/Kanban environments and tools (Jira, Confluence, Git);
– Experience with all phases of the product life cycle, software, and testing;
– Experience in managing a backlog, tracking deadlines, and prioritizing them;
– Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.);
– Strong organizational skills, systematic thinking, and the ability to find common ground with colleagues, partners, and customers;
– Self-confidence and the ability to competently defend your point of view, escalate when necessary, and manage customer business expectations;
– Good analytical skills;
– Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
– Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
– We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
– The company provides an opportunity to undergo training and gain certification from Scrum providers and such organizations as Kanban University, ICAgile, AWS, and many more;
– Our employees have access to the corporate training portal and such educational programs as Agile PM, Growth Mindset for Agile Delivery, DevOps Practises, Cloud Service, as well as training on project management, negotiations and sales, etc.;
– We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
– Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
– There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
We invite you to join our team!
The post Project Manager appeared first on BudapestJobs.net .