Job Title: Data Analyst
Description: Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced Data Analyst to join its team.
The task is to develop a new product under an NDA (non-disclosure agreement).
The customer is an international company that produces crop nutrients, founded in 1905. It has 17,000 employees in more than 150 countries. In 2021, the company had a revenue of $11.6 billion.
Tech stack on the project: Python, Power BI, Google Analytics, Mixpanel.
– Being a primary point of contact for all product/consumer analytics with a clear understanding of the product and business needs;
– Maintaining the product data landscape and consistently seeking opportunities to enhance the understanding of the clients, market, and product fit;
– Ensuring tracking, stitching, and reporting of marketing data and providing a clear understanding of the client acquisition process and cost;
– Modeling consumer behavior and building user personas with the help of product usage/transaction data (clickstream, etc.);
– Driving product strategy by defining hypothesis, designing experiments, and performing A/B testing to continuously optimize product features/consumer behavior and metrics;
– Collaborating with the BI team to build standardized business insights, such as cost/revenue reports, sustainability metrics, etc.
– Experience as a Data Analyst for 4+ years;
– Experience in end-to-end product/data analytics for digital products (mobile apps, websites), covering from data acquisition to reporting and marketing analytics;
– Experience in handling at least three detailed business analysis/intelligence domain projects, such as product performance analytics, user analytics, marketing analytics, sales/transaction analytics & reporting, etc.;
– Experience in setting up and managing a team of analysts with common best practices for product analytics;
– Experience in Python for data analytics and hands-on experience in BI tools (the customer uses Power BI);
– Experience with product analytics toolsets (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.) and in-depth knowledge of their integration in digital products (mobile apps);
– Knowledge of applied statistical methods, visualization, and database queries and the use of Excel/PowerPoint/dashboards for communication with stakeholders.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
– Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
– We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
– We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
– Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
– There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
– Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
We invite you to join our team!
The post Data Analyst appeared first on BudapestJobs.net .