Published: February 24 2023
The National Ambulance Service (OMSZ) has announced that preparations for the new on-call system in Győr-Moson-Sopron are progressing well despite the lack of GP signatures on the new contract. This new system will be launched from 1 March and is part of a gradual introduction of unified on-call services across Hungary. The service has already been successfully launched in Hajdú-Bihar county from 1 February and the experience there is being taken into account for the implementation of the new system in Győr-Moson-Sopron.
- The new on-call system in Győr-Moson-Sopron is set to launch from 1 March
- This is part of the gradual introduction of unified on-call services across Hungary
- GPs in the Győr area have refused to sign the on-call contract
- The new system will be staffed by residents and trainee specialists from Győr Hospital
- The first on-call service was successfully launched in Hajdú-Bihar county from 1 February
This summary was created using AI, so there may be some inaccuracies. Always check the original linked article to be sure.