Published: March 25 2023
Summary: A railway strike in Germany on Monday will cause significant disruptions, also affecting incoming and outgoing international trains. Deutsche Bahn suggests postponing travel due to expected long delays. Passengers with pre-purchased tickets for travel to or from Germany on Monday or Tuesday can exchange them free of charge or use them until April 4th.
- A 24-hour railway strike will cause significant disruptions in distance and regional travel in Germany
- International trains to and from Germany will also be affected
- Deutsche Bahn recommends postponing travel due to expected long delays
- Pre-purchased tickets for travel on Monday or Tuesday can be exchanged free of charge or used until April 4th.
- Passengers traveling to Germany are advised to check Deutsche Bahn's website for updates.
This summary was created using AI, so there may be some inaccuracies. Always check the original linked article to be sure.