Published: March 07 2023
Summary: The Hungarian e-commerce market has grown by 30% during the pandemic crisis, however, it is still behind its neighbouring countries. While Hungarian SMEs are afraid of digitalisation and entering foreign markets, the Czech, Slovak and Polish e-commerce giants have been attracting Hungarian customers. Experts say that Hungarian online retailers are heading for a disaster if they do not keep up with market trends in time.
- Hungarian e-commerce has grown by 30% during the pandemic crisis
- Compared to neighbouring countries, Hungarian e-commerce still lags behind
- Hungarian SMEs are behind in digitalisation, online marketing and the establishment of foreign business relationships
- The crisis may bring opportunities for Hungarian companies to catch up with their international competitors
- Hungarian online retailers are advised to keep up with market trends to avoid disaster.
This summary was created using AI, so there may be some inaccuracies. Always check the original linked article to be sure.